£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
29 days ago
13 May 2021
HR Shared Services Team Leader - London - Up to £35,000
Our client, a London based housing association, is seeking a HR Shared Services Team Leader. You will be responsible for leading day-to-day operations and developing a HR Admin team within HR Shared Services to deliver effective HR to the organisation in line with agreed SLA and KPIs and keeping customer service at the heart of everything you do.
You will be responsible for contributing to the development of HR processes, automation of services and innovative ways and ideas to support the continuous improvement of HR service delivery
As a HR Shared Services Team Leader you will be
- Managing the HR Admin team day-to-day in the effective delivery of recruitment, on-boarding, Payroll admin, contractual changes and letters, managing support bank workers processes, managing agency PSL and iTrent system
- Coaching, developing and motivating the HR Admin team
- Responsible for compliance with all regulatory and legal HR requirements including Right to work, DBS, contractual rights and auditing requirements
- Support delivery of an efficient HR admin service that delivers a first-class of service to all customers and services users
- Implementation and development of standardised processes focusing on quality and accuracy of work in line with established standards and KPIs e.g. 'right first-time' philosophy
- Influence development of HR Service Centre services collaborating with other teams across the HR service
Experience required for HR Shared Services Team Leader
- Previous experience of managing, coaching and developing a HR Admin/Shared services team
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplined HR Shared Services function managing multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
- Experience in providing and leading on HR services with a customer service focus
- Demonstrable experience of HR services functions, focusing on employee life cycle tasks and general HR administrative functions
- Proven track record of operating within a customer-facing environment
- Demonstrable experience and ability to effectively take ownership, prioritise and execute tasks calmly in a high volume environment
For more information about this role get in touch with Ray Moore on 07725 970360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.