Up to £0.00 per annum
13 days ago
29 August 2020
HR Volunteer required
Hopscotch Asian Women's Centre is a well-established voluntary organisation that provides a range of services to BAME women in Camden. They provide a domiciliary Homecare Service which is their social enterprise to help their frontline work of support with domestic violence, poverty and employment skills.
Hopscotch Asian Women's Centre are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced HR volunteer to help with their current extensive recruitment drive for additional Home Carers.
Tasks will include:
- Reaching out to free recruitment places
- Collecting all the CV applications as they are emailed in
- Contacting the applicants to engage and clarify any questions they may have
- Sending out their Hopscotch Application Form to applicants
- Checking through returned forms and forwarding to the Homecare Senior Operations Manager
- Arranging interviews
- Following up with confirmations, getting references and anything else needed to on board the candidate
This one role could help the future od this amazing Charity.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.