£25500 - £26500 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
about 2 months ago
HR and L&D Administrator
Starting ASAP - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Up to £26,500 (Pro Rata)
Our client, an Independent Charity, is seeking a HR and L&D Administrator to join their team on a part time basis on a 1 year FTC. You will be supporting the HR Function to deliver an effective and efficient service and providing HR Administration Support as well as supporting the delivery of L&D across the organisation.
You will be playing a key role in delivering HR and L&D Support to all staff and volunteers in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
As a HR and L&D Administrator you will be
- Carrying out all administration in the Recruitment process including, organising recruitment timetables, logging applications forms, and administering aptitude tests
- Shortlisting and selecting candidate for hiring managers
- Organising interviews both virtually and face to face
- Completing all employment checks such as DBS, Right to Work and Reference checks
- Monitoring and reporting on D&I
- Onboarding of new starters including design and scheduling of inductions, probation and training
- Developing, monitoring and evaluating learning and development plans and learning events
- Providing administration support to L&D teams
- Providing HR Administration support including managing the recruitment inbox and HR policies and procedures manuals
Experience required for HR Shared Services Assistant
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplined HR function as a HR Administrator, or a similar role
- CIPD Qualified, with experience working within an L&D role
- Good understanding of HR processes and HR policies and Procedures
- CIPD qualified or studying towards CIPD qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with colleagues and stakeholders internally
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.