Up to £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
HR Business Partner
Up to £45kpa
- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity where you can truly partner with a Charity?
- Would you like to be part of a new change initiative where you can implement and contribute your expertise and experience?
- Do you enjoy influencing organisational direction?
What's great about this HRBP role?
- This is a fantastic and newly created role where you will be able to utilise your influencing and negotiating skills with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Providing advice on and delivering organisational change to enhance harmonisation throughout the Charity.
- Opportunity to really make your mark and develop the role how you see fit.
- Generous holiday package, Pension Scheme as well as loans and season tickets.
- Forward thinking Charity with exciting future plans.
Your role as a HRBP
Your role as a HRBP is really partner with the senior leadership team where you will review, advise and put forward ideas and implement change. Develop and work collaboratively with the HR team to ensure that the brand and message across is unified and as one.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have experience of influencing senior members where you have advised, implemented, and developed change initiatives.
- You will be fully CIPD qualified and have at least 2years partnering experience.
- Have bags of drive and enthusiasm and ready to make a real change
Don't miss of an exciting and new opportunity within and fantastic Charity. Get in touch ASAP.
Closing date for this is 16th May.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.