£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Head of Central Services - Redhill - £45000-£50000pa
- Do you have experience of managing corporate functions?
- Do you have knowledge of charitable services, particularly work with children and young people or housing?
- Do you have experience of managing and leading Change?
Pro-HR have partnered with this well known and much loved Charity in search of a Head of Central Services. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an a charity who support the local community, with an extensive history of supporting children and young people.
What's great about this company…
- One of the oldest and largest charities in the world
- A Community-focused charity with recreational programs & services for all ages
- Great benefits on offer including free use of leisure facilities, free parking onsite, 5 weeks annual leave + the bank holidays!
In this role of Head of Central Services, you will be responsible for all central services and support across the organisation (excluding Finance) line management of HR, Facilities and IT…
- Ensure the effective organisational of systems, policies and support for staff and managers to achieve strategic aims
- To take on the strategic lead for Property Management, IT, Compliance, Health and Safety.
- To take ownership of all aspects of operations policy and practice, and lead our approach to information management, data protection and risk management
To be considered for the role of Head of Central Services you will have…
- At least 3 year's experience in a similar role, managing corporate support functions in a complex not for profit organisation.
- Experience of effecting and supporting systems change across an organisation and with a range of staff roles, disciplines and competences.
- Experience of leading change management
- Relevant knowledge of charitable services, particularly work with children and young people or housing
Get in contact with Charlotte Dunkerton ASAP for an immediate interview.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.