£64000.00 - £81000.00 per annum + Bonus
21 days ago
03 October 2021
Head of Commercial Finance: up to £81,000 + Bonus and Benefits
On behalf of a renowned global healthcare organisation, we're recruiting a Head of Commercial Finance to report to the CFO and partner with the Regional Country teams to deliver their Commercial Sales and Marketing strategy. The Head of Commercial Finance will lead the provision of finance partnering for the consolidated channel performance across the company. The role will shape the financial performance across all areas of the Social Marketing business. Key elements include providing financial leadership and strategic decision-support to the Commercial Sales channel Managers and building the technical and operational capacity of the global regions.
- Lead provision of strategic financial advice for Social Marketing and lead the review on Commercial Sales business plans, investment proposals and quarterly forecasts
- Lead social marketing performance reporting for Board and Exec
- Design and create analytical tools and input into proposals for funding for Social Marketing
- Design and embed Finance Policy for the Social Marketing channel
- Develop and plan global monthly performance reporting and business planning
- Design the functionality of the core finance systems
- Business Partner global regions, building capacity, working closely with Regional FDs
- Develop tools and systems for financial and sales reporting including product business case and pricing tools and models
- Lead and motivate the Commercial Financial Analyst and coach regional staff as appropriate
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with proven experience in a highly commercial leadership finance role across a globally dispersed company
- International FMCG, Retail, or Healthcare experience is essential and exposure to Social Marketing would be great!
- Extensive matrix management experience working with functional and operational teams
- Experience building complex financial models and modelling financial projections
- Experience of managing teams, either directly or indirectly.
- Strong ability to analyst and recommend issues relating to P&L, balance sheet, sales decomposition, product margin mix, Sales and Marketing cost, working capital and profitability analysis
- Experience in developing new and improved financial models, budgeting, and forecasting
- Management reporting and MI production around metrics and KPIs
- Sun Systems and PowerBI experience would be great!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.