£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + Competitive Benefits
4 months ago
Head of Communications and Marketing, London (initially home-based), 12-Month Fixed Term Maternity Cover Contract, Health Charity, up to £55,000 pro rata
- Are you an experienced senior leader and communications and marketing professional?
- Do you have extensive experience in developing and successfully delivering ambitious marketing and communication strategies?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic well-known cancer charity who tirelessly work to impact the survival rates of those affected?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known London based cancer charity. They are seeking an excellent Head of Communications and Marketing to come and join them for a 12-Month Maternity Cover contract, during which they will play a key role in developing and driving strategic direction! This role will be reporting to the CEO and will be responsible for the charity's strategic direction for communications and marketing.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing and leading the charity's strategic direction for communications and marketing
- Growing the charity's supporter base and increasing income generation via intelligent use of data
- Leading a high performing communications, marketing, digital and data team
- Managing the implementation and delivery of a data strategy
- All Media, PR and celebrity/influencer management that helps to raise the charity's profile
- All social media channels
- All paid marketing (includes print, digital, OOH, PPC and social)
- Leading out as a member of the senior leadership team in the charity
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track record in a communications and marketing senior leadership role
- Proven experience in developing and executing marketing and communications strategies and plans
- A notable background in managing and analysing data
- Exposure in digital marketing and communications, this includes PPC and website development
- Previously managed external agency / supplier relationships (creative, digital, media)
- A successful track record in Raiser's Edge (desirable)
- Line management experience
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the aims of the charity
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Head of Communications and Marketing position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Telephone: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.