£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
5 months ago
Head of Content & Digital Marketing, London, £65,000
- Do you have a background in digital marketing with a lead in strategy, delivery and policy?
- Do you have a digital user experience and customer conversion?
- Would you like to work for a large international organisation that champions international higher education?
Pro-Marketing is working with a large international organisation who are recruiting for a Head of Content & Digital Marketing. The Head of Content & Digital Marketing will be responsible for developing the digital marketing approach for the English & Exams business area.
What's great about this organisation?
- Excellent international brand
- Lovely central London offices
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing the digital marketing approach for the English and Exams business area
- Improving the user experience and digital marketing approach
- Optimising the English & Exams site content and user journeys to better conversion
- Maximising SEO to the organisation's websites
- Setting global content guidelines and quality standards across the English & Exams business area
- Ensuring on-going CRM developments are aligned with the objectives set by the leadership team
- Sharing key digital initiatives across the various regions
- Enhancing brand engagement with compelling content such as copy, video, infographics etc
- Tracking and analysing key media metrics with in-house insights and analytics to improve all digital marketing activities
- Using A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve digital conversion funnels
- Directly line managing two Global Digital Content Managers
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A degree or formal professional qualification in digital marketing or a very high level of equivalent experience
- A background of optimization of landing pages and user funnels
- Notable experience of conversion rate optimization tools and Optimizely would be desirable
- Experience in Google Analytics, Webtrends, Adsence etc
- Management experience in the following SEO, SEM, email channels, social media marketing, digital display campaigns
- Knowledge of pan-regional digital and social media experience in Europe, South Asia, East Asia and The Americas
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Line management experience
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Content & Digital Marketing role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.