Head of Digital Developments - Central London - up to £44,000 PA
Are you a talented digital professional who is able to implement a digital strategy?
Do you have strong leadership skills, able to guide other colleagues on digital?
Would you like to work for a fantastic national health charity with a strong brand in the sector?
If you have answered yes to the above get in touch to find out more!
I am working alongside a fantastic health charity who fund research and provide support across the UK. They are seeking a talented digital professional who can develop and deliver a digital strategy and vision. This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days holiday
- High street discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great brand in the charity sector
In this role you will be responsbile for...
- Overseeing the delivery of the organisation's technical implementations and digital solutions
- Website development
- Managing digital health products
- Evalutating and monitoring digital activity
- Keeping abreast of technological developments and assessing potential future opportunities for the charity
- Working alongside other senior colleagues to contribute to a wider organisation strategy
- Managing a digital content manager, developers and a digital project manager
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have:
- Extensive digital experience and a history of working in data-driven environments
- Digital development experience within the charity sector
- Experience setting digital strategies for products e.g. websites and apps
- Line management experience An understanding of digital content management
- A passion for health and the charity sector
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.