£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Head of Donor Finance (8 Months FTC) £55,000 - £60,000
For a global NGO, we're recruiting a Head of Donor Finance for 8 months to cover a secondment. Reporting to the Global Financial Controller, the Head of Donor Finance managed a team of 9 and will lead them in supporting all aspects of the project life cycle. This role will lead on the planning for the 10-year strategy from a donor finance and project perspective and will lead the financial aspects of project close-outs. The Head of Donor Finance will ensure reports for project management and for Donors are robust and timely and will oversee all donor compliance and budget preparation.
- Key business partner to the Executive team, donor teams, donor compliance and international operations; provide advice and training on donor finance
- Provide full life-cycle support to country programmes, regional teams and donor teams
- Oversee cost proposal development processes, ensuring competitive, accurate and sustainable cost proposals are submitted
- Monitor and track performance of new business development functions
- Ensure Donor Reporting and Accounting functions are compliant, and reports and invoices are accurate; Income cashflows and forecasts are robust, and that project deferred and accrued income balances are accurate
- Ensure all project donor audits (EU and USAID) are completed on time and fully compliant
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of 9 through 3 direct reports
- Contribute to the 10-year strategy and planning
- CCAB qualified with significant management of restricted funds and project reporting and accounting team including DFID, EU and USAID
- Proven staff leadership and management experience
- Multi-currency reporting and accounting
- Ideally experience of Vision Q&A and Sun Systems
- Credibility and gravitas to deputise for the Global FC as required
- Considerable Charity SORP experience
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.