£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Head of Finance: £65,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
On behalf of a non-profit education organisation in London, we are recruiting a Financial Controller on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Financial Controller will be the natural progressor into the FD role. The Financial Controller will lead the Finance Department and will be responsible for developing a team of 15 to ensure robust compliance and financial controls are designed and embedded. The Financial Controller will also ensure effective and accurate business reporting systems are in place to deliver financial sustainability against strategy. W
Reporting to the CFO, the Head of Finance is a highly visible role responsible for the Group day-to-day accounting function and management of all staff in the Finance Team. The Head of Finance will lead on strategic financial planning, budgeting and forecasting and the monthly and quarterly management accounts and annual statutory reporting. The role will lead on streamlining finance systems in terms of both administration and in the production of management information.
- In conjunction with the FD, provide financial leadership, strategic direction and commercial expertise
- Ensure the Finance Department are fit for purpose and roles and structures are sound
- Prepare and submit the reporting requirements of the charity and legal entities
- Ensure the financial processes and reporting are fit for purpose
- Design, embed and roll-out compliant controls; Ensure a successful Audit is delivered
- Prepare budgets and 10-year funding plans with scenarios
- Continually evaluate and improve the quality of reporting and value add across finance to the rest of the business.
- Implement Access Dimensions P2P and purchase ledger controls
- Work closely with area managers and business partner to main stakeholders across the charity
- ACA, ACMA or ACCA quailed with substantial PQE experience
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and SORP Accounting and Reporting by Charities
- Experience of taking a lead role within an accounts team circa £25M t/o company
- Experience of motivating highly performing teams and building collaborative working relationships across a range of stakeholder groups
- All round experience overseeing financial budgeting, plans, statutory reporting, payroll, financial operations and Capital reporting
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.