£55000 - £65000 per annum
13 days ago
19 July 2020
Head of Finance
£55,000 - £65,000
- Are you an experienced Head of Finance with charity sector experience?
- Do you have donor and programmes experience within charities?
- Are you a fully qualified CCAB (or equivalent) Accountant?
If so, an international charity/NGO may be interested in talking to you.
1. Manage finance function and team including coaching, reviews and performance management
2. Work closely with the Finance Director, Programmes Director and Fund-raising Director
3. Management, Financial and Donor reporting
4. Financial strategy and planning
5. Reporting on ROI and reporting on business cases to make recommendations
To be considered for this role:
1. Fully qualified (CCAB or same level) accountant
2. Experience as a Head of Finance in the charity sector
3. Experienced in donor, grants and programmes
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.