£58000.00 - £64500.00 per annum
16 days ago
31 October 2021
Head of Finance Business Partnering: up to £64,500 (7-month FTC) SE London | Home
For a large, central London University, we are recruiting a Head of Finance Business Partnering for 7-months to cover a secondment. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance, the Head of Finance Business Partnering will manage and lead the Business Partnering Team through a finance transformation programme and will develop business partnering processes to enhance service delivery. This role will also provide strategic support to senior managers across the university on the planning and delivery of their financial objectives.
- Leading, managing and motivating a large team of Business Partners, emphasising service delivery
- Proactive advice to senior managers on key risks and financial outcomes
- Train budget holders on financial responsibility
- Provide management information, analysis, forecasts and advise to senior management
- Implement budgetary control measures
- Ensure the preparation of the University's monthly management accounts and written reports
- Support the FP&A Team to develop models and costing allocation analysis
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement, suggesting and implementing improvements to systems and processes.
- CCAB qualified with significant experience of leading Finance Business Partnering Teams
- Strong business partnering experience, including working with non-finance stakeholders
- Experience of management through change and transformation
- Strong data analysis and forecasting and modelling experience
- Ideally Higher Education experience
- Experience with new systems and process implementation would eb great
- This role will be working 3 -days a week from the SE London campus and 2 -days from home.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.