£450 - £500 per day
about 2 months ago
Head of Finance Transformation: £450 - £500 per day (Umbrella Co.), London
For a large, complex organisation, we are recruiting an interim Head of Finance Transformation for up to 12 months to deliver a first-class Finance function and transform the finance service delivery model. Reporting to the CFO, this role will lead the transformation change project to reshape the Finance division, realise the benefits of the implementation of a new finance system and improve system effectiveness. This role will design, develop, and implement a new Finance Operating Model, will embed business partnering across the organisation, and will define, develop, and lead culture change - building trust with stakeholders and Executive team.
- ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE: Lead all aspects of transformation change to deliver first-class Finance and Procurement function
- Define, develop, and implement culture change
- Activity analysis of roles and responsibilities, lead and manage transition of devolved finance activity out in the business into a central function
- Manage, develop, and lead staff transferring from the business centrally and lead cultural alignment
- ORGANISATIONAL DESIGN: Gap analysis of AS IS and TO BE operating model and organisation structure
- Design organisational practices to deliver the TO BE operating model and structure
- Job design / redesign to improve value-ad, improve productivity and lead workshop design and management to drive efficiency
- Build and develop relationships across the organisation, reporting to the CFO and Exec Team
- CCAB Qualified with experience of leading and delivering large-scale finance change and transformation programmes
- Experience of undertaking organisational design, implementing business partnering
- Experience of working in a challenging project environment having project managed people and cultural change
- Delivering process efficiency
- Substantial experience of building effective networks and collaborative working relationships, influencing at senior leadership level
- Knowledge or organisational change methodologies and how to assess and use OD diagnostic tools
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.