£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
15 days ago
10 October 2021
Head of Finance and IT | Circa. £65,000 | Permanent | London / Hybrid Working
For a fantastic housing charity supporting people living with mental health challenges in central London, we are looking for a new Head of Finance and IT to support the CEO and Senior Leadership Team during an ambitious period of growth and expansion which will expand their reach and improve the quality of services provided to their clients and partners. The Head of Finance and IT will be a talented, resourceful, and forward-thinking professional, with a strong background in the development and management of both day-to-day and strategic finance functions, as well as staff development and leadership skills ideally with a mix of non-profit and commercial acumen.
- Day-to-day financial management including reporting, forecasting, annual accounts, and audit
- All financial accounting including payments, and credit control
- Management and development of a small Finance and IT team
- Partner with the CEO and SLT to produce and implement the finance strategy, and planning
- Ownership of the Risk register and management of property leases
- Work with CEO on the development of investment appraisals and business cases for new business
- Management of the IT function including day-to-day and 3rd party support
- Partner Trustees, Chair of Audit Committee, and a range of external stakeholders including banks, auditors, and legal firms
- Qualified accountant with proven leadership experience
- Experience of delivering financial strategies and applying commercial principles within organisations, ideally the non-profit sector
- Experience of managing and leading small multi-functional teams
- Experience of Governance, insurance and working with Trustees, regulators, and funders
- Risk management and IT management experience
- Strong experience of accounting systems, upgrades, and installations
- Ideally experience of property leases
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.