£60000 - £64000.00 per annum
9 days ago
19 December 2020
Head of Financial Reporting and Compliance: £60,000 - £64,000 (12 months FTC) London
For a large education company, we are recruiting a Head of Financial Reporting and Compliance for 12 months (FTC) although this may move to a permanent position. They Head of Financial Reporting and Compliance will manage, lead, and motivate a team of 4 and will lead the preparation of consolidation financial statements, review the balance sheet, treasury forecasting and lead the development of management controls. Key to this role will be experience in year end, audit, financial statements preparation and VAT compliance as well as motivating and managing a team.
- Leading the planning and coordination of the Financial Reporting Team
- Management, motivation, and leadership of a team of 4 qualified and non-qualified staff
- Implementation of continuous process and system improvements
- Provision and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Lead on the preparation of consolidated financial statements and consolidation model
- Key external audit contract for year-end
- Lead the collation of data and submission of statutory returns
- Lead the treasury forecast and cash flow modelling
- VAT compliance and HMRC compliance
- Development and ownership of the Chart of Accounts
- Qualified Accountant with significant PQE. ACA or ACCA ideally
- Substantial financial reporting experience at senior level
- Substantial staff management and motivation experience
- Experience coordinating year end timetable deliverables
- Experience in working with Auditors
- Experience with overseeing the preparation of financial statements and VAT compliance
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.