£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
5 months ago
Head of Fundraising & Communications (maternity cover), Charity, Bath - £40,000 pro rata
- Do you have a fundraising and communications background?
- Do you have experience in trusts and foundations?
- Would you like to work for an established disability charity?
Pro-Marketing has partnered with an excellent disability charity who are seeking a Head of Fundraising & Communications (maternity cover). This is an exciting Head of Fundraising & Communications role where the post holder will lead and inspire the existing fundraising and communications team and will have a particular focus in donations from Trusts and Foundations.
What's great about this organisation?
- Well established disability charity
- Recognised brand
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Pension scheme
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Leading the fundraising and communications team to achieve budgeted income
- Implementing and delivering a successful fundraising and communications business plan
- Best practice surrounding fundraising, GDPR, Gift Aid and direct marketing
- Growing and setting up strong relationships with key donors and supporters to be trying to secure large gifs from foundations, individuals and corporates
- Ensuring the eTapestry fundraising database is maintained and updated correctly
- Line managing a Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser, Marketing and Communications Officer and a Senior Fundraising Officer (+ volunteers)
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising and communications background
- Experience in trusts and foundations would be very desirable
- Experience in soliciting gifts of six figures up
- Knowledge in marketing and fundraising legislation
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers and supporters
- Previously implemented a communications and fundraising plan
- A full driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Fundraising & Communications (maternity cover) role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.