Head of Fundraising - Central London - up to £60,000 PA
Are you a talented fundraiser with a background in partnerships, major gifts and relationship management?
Do you thrive in a small team, taking on responsibility and autonomy from early on?
Are you passionate about sports and youth development?
I am working with a fantastic charity who focus on youth and sport development, ensuring young people have all of the resources they need to be able to excel in sport. You will be responsible for managing two fundraisers and will grow and develop a diverse income income stream.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the CEO to develop and implement a fundraising strategy to ensure that income is secured and is sustainable
- Managing a team of two
- Growing relationships with partners ranging from major donors, corporates, community groups etc
- Developing sustainable income sources to provide continuous funding
- Asisting with and running events
- Liaising with the board to advise and update on fundraising activity
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have:
- Significant fundraising experience in the third sector
- A passion for sports and youth development
- Strong relationship management experience
- Experience of managing a small team
- The ability to work within a small organisation
- Organisational and time management skills
What's great about this organisation:
- 25 days annual leave increasing by 1 day each year of service (up to 30)
- Competitive salary
- Excellent central London location
- Chance to make a difference to young people's lives
If you are interested in this position submit your CV ASAP as initial telephone calls will be taking place w/c 5th August.
To find out more contact me on:
020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.