£68000.00 - £71000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Head of Global Projects and Change Portfolio, up to £71,000 + Benefits. London
For a global organisation, we're recruiting a Head of Global Portfolio (Programmes, Projects and Change) to lead the management of change, implement effective portfolio management, align change portfolio to support strategy, prioritise allocation of investment funds (up to £40M per annum) and drive standardisation and improvements to programme and project management across the global change portfolio. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the role will work with key global stakeholders including the Investment Board, Trustees, Programme Directors and CEO.
- Support the Investment Board and Director of Operations in selecting the right initiatives and creating a balances portfolio of change
- Enable effective and professional management of change and continue to develop the Portfolio Office and strengthen change programme across the organisation
- Build and maintain relationships across programme teams, business areas and functions and regions to support effective delivery of change
- Ensure organisation positions to achieve strategic goals and align the portfolio accordingly
- Define effective change programme prioritisation criteria
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and allocation of resources to ensure global portfolio is managed to a high standard and projects delivered to time and budget
- Develop capability and capacity of Portfolio Office team
- Build virtual change community across colleagues in programme teams, regional change managers, finance, HR and GIS
- Produce high quality management information for stakeholders
- Champion best practice in portfolio, programme and project management to ensure transparency and accountability for programme delivery
- Enable a marked change in project pace of delivery via sharing of best practice
- Strengthen the governance of change, setting minimum standard and working closely with Global PMO Manager
- MSP and MoP professional with experience of working with large volumes of information
- Significant similar programme leadership experience from a global organisation
- Experience producing high-quality and credible analysis to support Board
- Significant experience in the leadership and management of complex change programmes
- Understanding Portfolio Management techniques and practical application
- Virtual and remote team leadership
The deadline for CV applications is Friday 13th March with interviews on the 26th and 27th of March.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.