£55000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Global Head of HR
Hybrid Home/Office London City
Paying up to £60kpa
Our client, an international children charity, is looking for a Head of HR to lead and manage the HR function. With a team of 3 x HRBP, 2 x HR Advisors, 1 HR Officer and 1 HR Administrator you will be responsible for the strategic and operational function of the HR department and taking responsibility for the redesign of the department.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experience Head of HR to work for an incredible Charity who are changing the lives of thousands of children worldwide.
As the Head of HR you will be:
- Design and implement the Workforce, Recruitment and L&D
- Take the lead on projects including Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, the redesign of the reward, benefits and pay structure as well as employment engagement review
- Review and update policies and procedures in line with the international remit
Experience required for the Head of HR
- Experience of working in an International Charity/NFP organisation
- Have previously delivered on Diversity, Equality and Inclusion policies and action planning
- Experience in designing and implementing 3-5yr strategies around workforce planning, Recruitment and L&D
- CIPD L7
If you are interested in this role please get in contact ASAP.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.