Senior HR Manager
£48,000 - £52,000
- Are you an experienced Senior HR Business Partner or Senior HR Manager that has previous experience working within a Charity, Health or Not-for-profit organisation?
- Do you hold an MCIPD qualification or equivalent?
- Do you have experience of implementing HR systems?
- Are you an experienced HR Generalist?
If yes, I want to talk to you ASAP!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior HR Manager to join a values led Health charity in South London. Reporting into the Director of People & OD, your key objectives will be to support the Director of People & OD to achieve a range of strategic objectives as well as manage the day to day operations of the HR team.
- To support the provision of a first class HR and Workforce Development service provided across the whole organisation
- Develop a strong understanding of all HR policies and procedures and provide advice, guidance and support to line managers and other staff, where appropriate
- Line management responsibility of 3-5 direct reports within the HR Directorate
- Lead on projects from start to finish that improve the quality and efficiency of the HR Directorate e.g. streamlining systems and processes
- With the support of the People Services Manager, ensure all recruitment and selection activities are thorough, robust and managed in line with the current recruitment strategy
- Lead on Equality & Diversity initiatives and support the E&D group and manage external partnerships with organisations that will improve both the equality and diversity profile of the organisation
- Management of the training and recruitment budgets
- Lead on job evaluation processes and to review all evaluation processes to ensure consistency and equality of pay across the organisation
- Ensure that the ER caselist is well managed and the HR Advisor is fully supported
- Provide regular support to and deputise on occasion for, the Director of People & OD, where appropriate
- Undertake a number of ad hoc projects to support organisational change
Why work here?
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a true leader
- Good location with several accessible transport links
- Autonomous role with excellent exposure across all aspects of HR
- Exciting projects
- Great culture
Don't take my word for it!
"This is a great place to work! Here, everyone is important and has a voice!" - Current employee
What do you need to succeed?
- MCIPD qualified or equivalent
- Experienced HR Generalist
- Previous line management experience
- You will be excellent at building relationships at all levels
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience of implementing HR systems
- Experience of working with volunteers
- Experience of working within a large charity/public sector organisation
This role closes on Monday 17th June with a view to shortlist and interview shortly after for a July/August start. If you believe you would be the right person for this role, please contact Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 269 6353
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.