£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
about 1 year ago
Head of Individual Giving, London, £55,000 PA
- Do you have multi million individual giving income fundraising experience?
- Are you able to build a five-year fundraising strategy?
- Would you like to work for an international charity?
I am working with an established international charity based in central London who are looking for a Head of Individual Giving. This role will lead their UK's biggest fundraising team.
What's great about this charity?
- Great accessible location
- Good work life balance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Strong pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading on individual giving, legacy and community fundraising
- Leading on the development of supporter journeys
- Working with other heads of the business to integrate an effective 5-year fundraising strategy
- Direct line management responsibility for 3 individuals
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in leadership and or individual giving fundraising
- Strong community fundraising exposure
- Previously managed a team
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers
- Strong budget management skills
- String understanding and experience of digital fundraising
- The ability to liaise with internal stakeholders to advise on strategy and best practice
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Individual Giving role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.