£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
about 2 months ago
Head of Legacy and Community Engagement, £64,000, International Charity, London
- Are you an experienced fundraising professional with a background in legacy fundraising and supporter engagement models / community organising?
- Do you have experience in digital change?
- Would you like to work for an international charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with an international charity who are looking for a Head of Legacy and Community Engagement. This role will be joining the Senior Leadership team in the Fundraising and Communications department to ensure the existing successful legacies product continues to be promoted effectively.
Key responsibilities include…
- Developing excellent integrated supporter journeys through all earned and paid digital as well as traditional channels
- Leading the team to providing a range of appropriate events and products are delivered to key audiences to help deliver a deeper engagement for the organisation
- Championing digital supporter engagement across the organisation
- Line management responsibility for the Legacy Administration Manager, Legacy Marketing Manager, and the Community Engagement Manger
- Further developing the legacy modelling tool used by the organisation
- Developing the organisation's legacy products and community fundraising activities
- Increasing the organisation's legacy income from the pipeline
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful background as a senior fundraiser in legacy fundraising and community engagement
- Experience in digital optimisation / supporter engagement and oversight of implementation
- Demonstrable experience of digital fundraising; digital acquisition, retention, and digital analytics
- Previously lead and developed successful supporter journeys
- Excellent people skills and is an analytical thinker
- Experience of working for an international NGO or charity would be very desirable
- Generated an income of over £20million would be very appealing
- Worked with Gift Aid related income streams (desirable)
An appointment is looking to be made quickly, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Head of Legacy and Community Engagement position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.