Head of Marketing and Communications, North London - £45,000 PA
- Do you have experience in leading marketing and communications support to help maximise net income from fundraising?
- Are you able to help build and establish a strong charity media presence?
- Have you got experience in external and internal communications activity?
- Would you like to work for a UK children's charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with a wonderful children's charity who are seeking a new Head of Marketing and Communications. In this position you will be crucial in leading on marketing and communications support to help secure and sustain a vital income stream for the charity to ensure that their work can continue to have an important impact.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great brand
- London offices
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Generous pension offering
- Flexible working
- Learning & development opportunities
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Delivering a marketing and communications strategy across income generation, volunteer and staff recruitment to help raise the charity's profile to generate crucial income from fundraising
- Establishing a strong media presence by utilising key media contacts
- Engaging with high profile speakers and celebrities to promote the charity
- Establishing brand guidelines for the charity
- Direct line management for a Marketing and Communications Officer
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in marketing and communications support for raising a charity's presence to help generate income from fundraising
- Previous line management experience
- Experience in media relations, social media, digital, publications and print marketing
- Social media strategy exposure
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Marketing and Communications role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.