Head of Personal Care Services - Lewisham/Bromley/Sydenham
- Have you experience of establishing new business/service models and propositions within the health and social service sector?
- Do you have substantial experience of working within a Domiciliary Care agency?
- Do you have experience of developing risk mitigation strategies in relation to potential business initiatives?
If so, read on....
A health charity are seeking a Head of Personal Care Services to support their Clients to live independently int heir own homes and overseeing around 80 care workers.
- To work closely with the Personal Care Board to establish and implement a new business plan to address short term workforce and income challenges
- To scope out (with financial modelling) new business/service opportunities including emerging markets that would lead to either transition or growth
- To identify and implement early actions required to take advantage of new business/service opportunities
- To be responsible and accountable for the financial performance of Personal Care Services including business growth, cost control and profit maximisation