Head of Fundraising, London - £48,000 PA
- Do you have experience in maximising net income from public fundraising?
- Have you got a previous background in Individual Giving and Community fundraising?
- Are you able to help build and establish a regular income fundraising strategy?
- Would you like to work for a well-known UK charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with an important charity who are seeking a Head of Fundraising. In this position you will be crucial in securing and sustaining a vital income stream for the charity to ensure that their work can continue to have a wide impact. You will be working closely with the Director to establish the 5-year fundraising plan utilising digital marketing to engage target audiences. This charity need an innovative entrepreneur who is not afraid to test ideas.
What's great about this organisation?
- 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
- Great London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading the overall public fundraising function with the focus of maximising net income for the charity
- Building and establishing a more sustainable regular income through individual giving programmes and community fundraising engagement
- Using smart data analysis and insight to establish a successful fundraising strategy
- Direct line management of 2 members of staff (overall team consists of 9 individuals and are remote managed)
- Managing and improving the customer contact strategy
- Utilising digital marketing to engage target audiences
- Ensuring that all fundraising data is accessible and accurate
- Leading on management of relationships with supporters and external agencies
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful fundraising track-record in public fundraising
- Previously managed a team
- Previously developed and executed a successful fundraising plan
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers
- Strong budget management skills
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders to advise on strategy and best practice
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Fundraising role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.