£60000.00 - £64000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
6 months ago
Head of Supporter Engagement, £64,000, International Charity, London
- Are you a supporter engagement professional with experience in digital change?
- Do you have a background in audience engagement and supporter loyalty?
- Would you like to work for an international charity?
Pro-Marketing are working with an international charity who are looking for a Head of Supporter Engagement. This role will be joining the Senior Leadership team in the Fundraising and Communications department to lead first-class supporter journeys to drive greater impact to the charity.
Key responsibilities include…
- Managing three skilled teams which include: First Engagement, Journey Optimisation, and Supporter Engagement & Development
- Creating and delivering digital and traditional channel campaigns for new and existing audiences
- Monitoring and reporting on progress with engagement strategy plan
- Always staying on top of campaign budgets
- Championing data driven approaches to help develop a comprehensive understanding and analysis of supporter behaviour
- Ensuring all channel infrastructure and technology is fit for purpose
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful background as a senior digital fundraiser or marketeer
- Experience in digital optimisation / supporter engagement and oversight of implementation
- Previously lead and developed successful supporter journeys
- Excellent people skills and is an analytical thinker
- Experience of working for an international NGO or charity would be very desirable
- Generated an income of over £20million would be very appealing
- Worked with Gift Aid related income streams (desirable)
An appointment is looking to be made quickly, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Head of Supporter Engagement position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.