Head of Implementation (FITS)
£70,000 - £85,000 pa
18 month fixed-term contract
- Do you have experience of implementing FITS across a complex large scale organisation?
- Are you looking keen to work for a client that truly embodies flexible working?
- Are you a specialist in both change management and system transformation/integration?
If you answered yes to the above, then I want to speak to you!
I am delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading regulators on this business-critical hire. As the Head of Implementation your main responsibility will be to set up and lead an Implementation function to provide steer and direction to the Implementation Managers. The role will play a key role in proactively preparing the business for the impact of the changes being delivered by the various strategic programmes within the business, increasing colleague's adoption of the new way of working and usage of new processes, systems and technology.
The role will provide a bridge between the programmes and the business users to ensure that activities are planned, tailored and completed to enable the business to implement the agreed change and realise the business benefits. As a member of the Quality Improvement, Implementation and Evaluation Senior Leadership Team the role holder will empower the voice of the business and focus on cross directorate collaboration.
A priority for this role is to establish, build and maintain professional relationships with delivery partners, leadership and stakeholders of all levels, both internally and externally.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Expert knowledge and proven track record of successfully leading on Implementation and developing strategies to realise benefits across a complex programme environment
- Excellent track record and strong evidence of visible and effective leadership, building and maintaining stakeholder management relationships in a complex and fast paced change environment
- Proven skills and knowledge of using Implementation management disciplines, approaches, tools and methodologies to implement business change and quality review initiatives
- Strong demonstration of influencing Implementation at pace and in consultation with both internal and external stakeholders when required
- The ability to recognise, anticipate and effectively deal with existing or potential conflicts at an individual, team or strategic level
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and adverse situations whilst remaining calm, reassuring others and maintaining performance. Emotionally Intelligent/Confident
- Experience of managing budgets
- Be accountable for developing and leading the Implementation Strategy as well as embedding consistent standards, good practice and developing Implementation capability to be delivered by Implementation Managers embedded within the Business areas
- Set up, develop and maintain an Implementation function, providing leadership and be responsible for the Implementation Manager assigned to the specific programme and work closely with external suppliers
- Develop and maintain a clear vision, standards and champion the use of best practice Implementation management standards, tools and processes
- Build and maintain strong Implementation networks both internally and externally
- In establishing the business Implementation capability, undertake a maturity assessment and set clear goals on how to move to a desired level of maturity with appropriate evaluation points and gap analysis
- As an expert and leader in implementation initiatives, lead the planning, delivery and assurance of large-scale programmes of change improvement
- Be a vehicle for developing and embedding the highest level of Implementation leadership and consulting what the organisation needs for the programme to succeed.
- Responsible for delivering value for money and achieving the Implementation budget relevant to the area you are leading
- Investigate risks and issues that may cause variance from target/plan and proactively identify and work through solutions to mitigate
- To effectively line manage team members, coaching mentoring & developing the team and taking responsibility for performance management and personal development
This role is available for an immediate start with first stage interviews taking place w/c 10th June - Apply now to be considered!
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.