Up to £70000 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
17 days ago
13 December 2020
Head of Transformation
up to £70,000
18 month FTC
- Do you have experience of transformation across a complex large scale organisation?
- Are you looking keen to work for a client that truly embodies flexible working?
- Are you a specialist in both change management and transformation?
If you answered yes to the above, then I want to speak to you!
I am delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading regulators on this business-critical hire. The role will play a key role in proactively preparing the business for the impact of the changes being delivered by the various strategic programmes within the business, increasing colleague's adoption of the new way of working and usage of new processes, systems and technology.
A priority for this role is to establish, build and maintain professional relationships with delivery partners, leadership and stakeholders of all levels, both internally and externally.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Expert knowledge and proven track record of successfully leading on Transformation and developing strategies to realise benefits across a complex programme environment
- Excellent track record and strong evidence of visible and effective leadership, building and maintaining stakeholder management relationships in a complex and fast paced change environment
- Proven skills and knowledge of using management disciplines, approaches, tools and methodologies to implement business change and quality review initiatives
- The ability to recognise, anticipate and effectively deal with existing or potential conflicts at an individual, team or strategic level
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and adverse situations whilst remaining calm, reassuring others and maintaining performance.
- Experience of managing budgets
This role is available for an immediate start with first stage interviews - Apply now to be considered!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.