£500.00 - £600 per day
17 days ago
21 March 2021
Head of Treasury: £500 - £600 per day (Inside IR35) 6-9 months.
For a large, international organisation, we are recruiting for an Interim Head of Treasury / Treasury Operations Manager. Reporting to the Director of Finance Operations, the Head of Treasury is a leadership role managing all aspects of corporate treasury processes, controls, and analysis. This role will lead on cash management, financing and investment activities, internal controls, risk management and loss prevention. The Head of Treasury will be someone with strong knowledge of large international organisations with revenue generated via multiple product / service channels in a matrix structure and cash management.
- Develop and implement Treasury Management Policy and Controls and ensure compliance
- Develop and support the implementation of Treasury strategy and foreign currency management
- Develop long-term investment strategy to maximise deposit interest income and ensure compliance with loan facilities.
- Manage, lead, and motivate the Treasury Team and build treasury capability and processes within the team and wider finance
- Foster key relationships with the Director of Finance, Tax and Status Directors, Management Board, Head of Legal, Head of Risk, Shared Services, Banks, Audit and Treasury
- Manage regional contracts for EU and EA Regional Banking
- Manage the Income and Banking platform processes including pan European zero balancing cash pool
- Optimise cash-flow and improve cash flow forecasting across the business
- Maximise investment income with Shared Services, Regional FD's to avoid trapped cash
- Manage foreign currency liquidity requirements
- Fellow ACA, CIMA, ACCA or ACT with proven Head of Treasury or Principal Treasurer experience from a global, matrix structured organisation
- In depth experience with international treasury management
- Statutory legal entity reporting
- Investment management
- Reuters and dealing platforms, ISDA and loan documentation
- Excellent understanding of foreign exchange and money market
- Knowledge of the demands of treasury in business set-up and global growth
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.