City of London, London
5 months ago
Healthcare Litigation Associate
Tier 1 Firm
Work for a top tier 1 firm in London:
- Leading and award-winning international law firm
- Join a team which has been growing consistently with a team of over 100+ lawyers
- Leading law firm providing exceptional advice to the NHS and independent healthcare organisations
Your role as a Healthcare Litigation Associate:
- Join a growing team within this diverse and ambitious law firm
- Run a full caseload of clinical negligence claims for NHS Resolution, NHS Trusts and other defendant clinical negligence clients.
- Undertake work for the Medical Protection Society.
- Work with experienced and personable Partners who take a genuine interest in career development.
This opportunity to become a Healthcare Litigation Associate is perfect for an ambitious individual who:
- Has 2+ years experience as a Healthcare Litigation Associate
- Defendant Clinical negligence experience at a NHSR or MDO panel firm
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Healthcare Litigation Associate in London or would like some further information, please get in touch on 0207 269 6342 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.