HR Change Coordinator
Up to £30,000
Are you looking to work for a well-known organisation that is the latter part of 5-year transformation plan?
Would like to work for a large matrix organisation?
Do you have experience in working in a project environment?
Do you have working knowledge of the recruitment cycle?
What is great about this firm?
- This role is within a large organisation that deals with cultural and educational matters on a global scale
- Be part of organisation that actively make a change in the UK
- The organisation is based in the City with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about this HR Change Coordination role?
- Carry out day-to-day admin duties
- Complete routine data analysis to support People Workstream
- Maintain and update impact data report
In this HR Change Coordination role, you will:
- Set up and maintain orderly HR project documentation
- Ensure alignment of the People Workstream across the project whilst identifying opportunities and issues
As a HR Change Coordinator, you must:
- Have experience of working in a project environment
- Have GDPR or data protection experience or experience of confidentiality
- Have experience and a working knowledge of the recruitment cycle, from onboarding to exits
This organisation is looking for an HR Change Coordinator who is ready to hit the ground running within a well-established firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact with Jessie ASAP on or 020 7269 6344.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.