City of London, London
£90000 - £120000 per annum
23 days ago
07 December 2021
IFRS 17 Associate Director
A Top 10 firm based in London have had a fantastic opportunity arise due to growth within the team and are looking to recruit an Associate Director into their Accounting Advisory team. The package on offer is excellent, exceeding the market rate for this type of role and there is a clear path for progression on offer.
You will be managing Insurance clients and will contribute to the delivery of solutions and value-added advice on complex accounting issues, which could include supporting IFRS 17/9 implementation, technical accounting issues and UK GAAP/IFRS conversion support.
What's great about this IFRS Associate Director role?
- As the IFRS Senior Manager, you will be working on a wide range of varied projects within Insurance, from large, corporate insurers to smaller SME clients.
- You can be based at home or in the office.
- The team ethic is fantastic and you will be supported through every stage of your career.
- You will get the exposure to work on the biggest clients in the market without having to work the longest hours in the market.
- You will be remunerated with a superb package.
Your role as an IFRS Associate Director
- You will be the go-to person for helping clients with technical accounting and financial reporting issues, implementing IFRS/UK GAAP accounting standards and conversions.
- You will demonstrate leadership qualities, both winning new business and performing the work for the clients as well
- You will be working in a small, but focused team who are keen to grow by recruiting further in to the team in the coming months
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- Insurance sector experience is required
- Experience of IFRS 17/9
- Experience of technical accounting under IFRS and UK GAAP
If you are interested and believe you have the skills to impress our client, please apply for this role as soon as possible - the role has been live for a couple of weeks and we are now ready to schedule in interviews. For any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me - Graeme.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.