IP/IT Lawyer - Leading US Firm
A great opportunity for a Mid to Senior level IP/IT Lawyer to join a leading US firm with their global platform.
- Do you have strong IP/IT experience?
- Are you looking to work within a highly regarded team at one of the world's leading business law firms?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business in a highly client facing role?
- Does the opportunity to work in a pragmatic and collaborative environment excite you?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a well-regarded US firm, looking for an IP/IT Lawyer to join their highly regarded Intellectual Property & IT Group at the London office.
The IP/IT group advise on an interesting variety of different technology related transactions. One of the Partners has a particular interest in fintech and digital transformation projects as well as a broad range of sectors on data protection matters and cybersecurity incidents.
This particular firm is well known for their strength within Real Estate and Finance. You will be joining a diverse and exciting working environment which provides good exposure to high quality work.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- 3-6 years post qualification experience
- Experience with technology transactions preferably within the financial services sector
- Strong experience of non-contentious or transactional IP/IT transactions
- An ambitious attitude whilst being personable and comfortable with client interaction and business development
To register an interest in this role, get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via email@example.com