£300.00 - £500 per day
4 months ago
IR35 Readiness and Payroll Consultant: £300 - £500 per day (4-6 weeks)
For a global organisation with presence across 140 countries, we are recruiting a consultant to lead on an IR35 and Payroll readiness project. We are looking for an interim to provide IR35 expertise to ensure the organisation is compliant with IR35 regulations and to design and implement training and payroll processes to ensure compliance is rolled out thereafter. The IR35 Readiness and Payroll Consultant will work closely with the Financial Controller and HR Team to understand how the change in legislation will impact the organisation and implement changes in the payroll processes and controls to reflect this.
- Collate and analyse existing contracts to determine which are in or out of IR35 scope
- Advise on implications for financial, payroll and employment law for in scope contracts
- Design, develop and roll out new processes, procedures, and policy for hiring managers
- Design and implement changes to payroll processes and procedures to embed recommendations from the IR35 review
- Support and guide existing payroll team, reviewing the accounting for payroll transactions, including balance sheet reconciliations for key control accounts
- Develop and deliver an IR35 training workshop and toolkit for hiring contractors
- Extensive knowledge of designing and implementing payroll processes and controls
- Excellent understanding of IR35 legislation and requirements on businesses to be compliant
- Solid experience of Global employment legislation including country specific benefits and pension schemes
- Experience of managing outsources payroll functions
- UK Payroll processes experience and current UK Payroll legislation understanding
- Experience of implementing Global Business Services operating models of Shared Service teams
- Strong knowledge of UK contract and employment law
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.