Assistant Tax Manager - In-House
Edinburgh - up to £45,000
Are you a corporate tax specialist?
Looking to make your first move in-house?
Do you want a better work/life balance?
Pro-Tax have partnered with a well-established chemicals company who are looking for an Assistant Tax Manager to join their collaborative tax team. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are newly qualified and are looking for your first career move into industry. Not only can you build on your UK experience this also gives you the opportunity to gain international tax knowledge.
As Assistant Tax Manager you will benefit from;
- Flexible working
- Work from home
- Competitive salary
- CTA study support
As Assistant Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Providing an effective in-house global tax advisory and compliance function
- Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns for UK companies for manager review
- Preparation of UK and international VAT/GSDT returns for group companies for manager review
- Monitor tax filing and payment obligations are met globally
- Prepare monthly transfer pricing adjustments across the group
What will you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3 years' of tax experience in industry and/or similar positions
- ACCA/ACA/accounting degree preferred
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
What do employees say?
"Brilliant team environment where the goal is to achieve each individual employee's potential." - Current employee
"Great company to work for with lots of options for forward progression and a varied career." - Former employee
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply today or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319