City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + + bonuses & benefits
about 2 months ago
In-House Assistant Tax Manager - Asset Management/Real Estate
London (location flexible)
£65,000-£70,000 + bonuses & benefits
A global asset manager with a real estate focus is searching for a bright, developmentally focused and newly qualified tax professional to add to their growing team in London. Headed up by an experienced Tax Director, the team is comprised of 4 in total. Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager with a corporate, international and deals focus, the successful candidate will centre on supporting on the group's tax liabilities, tax structuring/advisory and M&A work, covering:
- Fund and special purpose vehicle tax compliance matters
- Oversight and review of outsourced Big 4 advisors on the preparation of VAT/CIT and corporate tax returns
- Supporting on the implementation of a tax risk framework for relevant funds
- Multi-jurisdictional tax planning & research.
- Tax structuring & support through each stage of the real estate investment lifecycle
This makes an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified tax professional, trained in the Big 4 (or top professional practice) and looking for a commercially focused in-house role within real estate/asset management.
What your CV will show to be invited to interview:
- Newly qualified CTA
- Exposure to asset management/real estate specific matters highly advantageous
- Breadth of compliance/reporting and advisory experience
- UK tax specialism essential; Additional European/US tax exposure preferred
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.