£60000 - £70000 per annum + + bonuses, benefits & flexibility
2 months ago
In-House Assistant Tax Manager (Newly qualified) - Investment Management
London (location flexible)
A global asset manager is searching for a bright, developmentally focused and newly qualified tax professional to add to their growing team in London. Headed up by an experienced Head, the team is comprised further of two Senior Tax Managers. Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager with a corporate and international focus, the successful candidate will play a vital role in supporting the regional tax function.
This opportunity centres on managing direct tax compliance, international matters (some transfer pricing) and group tax reporting, however has a progressive level of advisory and project-led responsibilities. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Management of (outsourced) tax compliance for the region, and review of preparations completed by the shared service centre. This may include occasionally taking an active involvement for complex tax return preparation.
- Oversight and completion of tax notes for the statutory financial statements under local reporting standards
- Overseeing routine financial reporting for regional entities under the local GAAP.
- Review of annual CFC and support on TP related matters.
- Ad-hoc advisory support on international tax/M&A projects.
This makes an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified tax professional, trained in the Big 4 (or top professional practice) who is looking to build their in-house with an iconic financial services business.
What your CV will show to be invited to interview:
- Newly qualified CTA
- UK corporate tax specialism
- A conceptual appreciation of international tax matters and transfer pricing, with hands-on experience a distinct advantage
- Financial services experience preferred but not essential
- The right to work permanently in the UK without sponsorship requirements
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.