Full Time Equivalent
7 months ago
In-House Employment Tax Advisor
Hertfordshire - Part Time - 12 Month FTC
Do you want a better work life balance?
Are you returning to employment?
A European construction company are currently seeking an Employment Tax Advisor to join their collaborative and friendly tax team on a part time, fixed term basis. You will be taking ownership of the employment tax function whilst benefiting from a healthy work/life balance.
Why this company?
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Relaxed team
- On site café
As Employment Tax Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Request and process information for the completion of the PSA
- Prepare STBV returns
- Review P11d returns
- Assist with Temporary workers requirements
- Prepare CIS return
- Prepare company tax forms and data while offering tax accounting advice to business units and internal company departments.
- Assist with completion and submission of corporation tax computation and returns
- Assist with the Research and Development claim
- Assist with VAT returns
What will you need to succeed?
- Strong technical knowledge in Employment taxes
- General understanding of CT and VAT
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, in-house employment tax roles can be few and far between! Apply today or contact me on the below for more information.
Phone: 0207 269 6319
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.