£80000 - £90000 per annum + + bonuses & benefits
23 days ago
26 January 2022
In-House European Tax Compliance Manager - Financial Services
London - fully remote working available
£80,000 - £90,000 + bonus & benefits
An international financial services business is seeking an In-House European Tax Compliance Manager. Reporting to the Regional Head of Corporate Taxes based in London, the successful candidate will manage a small team and work closely with external advisors, taking a hands-on approach to managing tax compliance operations for the UK and holding oversight for the pan-European entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of the Corporation Tax filings
- Tax accounting and reporting under IFRS
- Preparation of tax notes (deferred and current) for statutory accounts
- Preparation of Group Relief schedules
- Educating and advising business stakeholders, minimising and managing tax exposures
- Supporting the transfer pricing lead on arrangements and reports
- Supporting the Head of Corporate Taxes on ad-hoc projects
Together, this makes an excellent opportunity for the experienced Corporate Tax Manager who is considering a remote working position with a tax compliance/accounting focus and strong work-life balance.
The successful candidate:
- ACA/CTA qualification, likely 3+ years post-qualified experience
- Corporate tax background with demonstrable tax accounting experience
- Experience with Excel & Alphatax
- Accustomed to operating in a complex, multinational corporate environment
- Financial services experience is strongly preferred
- Mainstream European language skills are a bonus
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.