£65000 - £70000 per annum + + bonuses, benefits & working from home
2 months ago
In-House Group Tax Manager, Financial Services
Highly flexible approach to home/office working
£65,000 - £70,000
A globally established financial services business is seeking an in-house Group Tax Manager. This role takes a European focus and is positioned work closely with the UK Tax Director across varied areas of tax compliance, advisory, planning and risk.
The business, finance and tax teams in particular embrace remote working, and the successful candidate would generally not need to be in the office beyond once or twice a month.
Specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting and managing indirect, corporate and employment tax compliance matters.
- Supporting in the preparation of transfer pricing reports and country-by-country reporting
- Supporting on tax structuring in M&A work
- Supporting on inbound inquiries from domestic and overseas tax authorities
- Working closely with and managing outsourced advisors to project-manage the compliance lifecycle for European operations.
- Proactively looking to enhance tax risk management and controls. This includes implementing tax governance structure, SAO and supporting tax strategy development and fulfilment.
- Preparing and overseeing routine tax reporting and disclosures. Supporting with tax forecasting, including tax input to the forecasts and budgets and explaining variances to key stakeholders
This makes a broad and commercially focused position, and an ideal first step in-house for the qualified tax professional who is looking to learn and diversify their repertoire of taxes (likely as an aspiring Head of Tax).
What the successful candidate's CV will demonstrate:
- ACA/CTA qualification is essential
- Solid grounding in UK corporate taxes is essential (broad compliance & advisory experience preferred).
- Exposure to wider areas of tax is advantageous
- Accustomed to operating within a complex and multinational environment - financial services experience is preferred
- The right to work permanently in the UK is essential
- Mainstream language skills is a bonus point
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.