City of London, London
£110000 - £130000 per annum + + bonuses & benefits
4 months ago
In-House Head of Tax Reporting and Compliance, Financial Services
London - flexible working encouraged
£130,000 + bonuses & benefits
A global financial services organisation is currently searching for an In-House Head of Tax Reporting and Compliance. Reporting directly to the Head of Tax and managing a team of 3, the successful candidate's responsibilities will be focused on project/stakeholder management, team mentorship, tax policy, and multi-jurisdictional/technical tax reporting.
The position brings a dual purpose of BAU compliance/reporting oversight, alongside introducing/integrating new tax reporting standards and related systems, working with wider stakeholders from tax, finance, and various business units. This makes a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Senior Tax Manager with prior in-house experience, or Tax Director with hands-on experience from the Big 4.
The successful candidate
- ACA/CTA qualification essential
- Financial services experience essential - insurance/asset management and prior in-house experience preferred
- Significant direct taxation experience, gained in-house or a top professional practice
- Tax reporting/accounting specialism, alongside the utilisation of reporting tools (e.g. OneSource or Longview)
- Experienced with various tax reporting standards (i.e. UK GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS).
- Bonus points for experience in managing tax reporting transitions/transformations and fluency in mainstream European languages.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.