£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
7 months ago
In-House Indirect Tax Manager
Surrey - £55,000-£65,000 + Car Allowance
Are you an indirect tax specialist?
Do you want a more relaxed working environment?
Does working for a household name appeal to you?
A globally recognised food and soft drinks manufacturer are currently looking for an Indirect Tax Manager to join their friendly and down to earth team. This role is one that offers a lot of autonomy whilst still being able to work collaboratively across the business with colleagues of all levels.
Why this company?
- Car allowance at 17% of your base salary
- Staff discounts across all products
- Dog friendly office every day
- Flexible working
- Work from home days
As Indirect Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Stay abreast of all Indirect Tax fiscal or legislative changes related to the UK&I businesses and ensure they are communicated across those businesses.
- Oversee the work of CoS, Lviv; ensure all statutory deadlines are met for UK&I in relation to filing accurate VAT, Intrastat and ESL returns. Oversee compilation, timely filing and payment of the PSA and TAS and related recharging back to the businesses.
- Advise the Head of Tax on the Indirect Tax implications of corporate restructurings, acquisitions and disposals.
- Advise all businesses on ad-hoc VAT queries relating to products, business promotions etc.
- Manage customs duty costs impacting the UK&I businesses - including ensuring imported goods are correctly classified, preferential duty rates are taken where available etc. Ensure the business complies with Rules of Origin in relation to products it manufactures and exports.
- Identify and implement planning opportunities as they arise across all Indirect Taxes.
What will you need to succeed?
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and Irish VAT legislation (regularly updated through courses, seminars etc.)
- Good knowledge of PAYE/NICs legislation
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
What do employees say?
"Great company, flexible working hours, lots of employee benefits" - Current employee
"Great investors in the people through, work life balance, agile working, diversity, wellness, learning and development, sustainability, corporate responsibility etc." - Former employee
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply today or contact me on the below for more information.
Phone: 0207 269 6319