£75000 - £80000 per annum + + bonuses & benefits
6 months ago
In-House International Tax Advisory Manager
London or Brighton, (remote working encouraged)
£75,000-£80,000 + bonuses & benefits
A multinational Financial Services business is currently seeking an In-House International Advisory Tax Manager due to an increased level of growth and international activity. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Tax, the successful candidate will be based within a tax team of 4 (sitting within the wider finance team) and be responsible for corporate tax matters for the group. The scope of the role involves tax compliance and reporting oversight though is largely advisory-focused. Responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering to ensure efficient tax implementation of strategic commercial business initiatives.
- Leading on technical advisory work including - Transfer Pricing, CFC, Diverted Profits Tax, Permanent Establishment, R&D Tax Credits and Senior Accounting Officer compliance
- Responsibility for ensuring corporation tax compliance obligations are met for the group companies, including support on tax authority enquiries.
- Ownership of audit relationship, including management of external audit deliverables and ensuring reporting obligations are met.
The successful candidate
- ACA/CTA qualified with demonstrable post-qualified experience either within a top professional practice or in-house.
- Demonstrable tax advisory and compliance/accounting oversight experience.
- Demonstrable international tax advisory experience, including DPT, CFC, PE and TP.
- Financial services experience advantageous
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.