City of London, London
Up to £70000 per annum + + bonuses & benefits
8 months ago
In-House International Tax Manager
Central London - Flexible working available
£70,000-£75,000 + bonuses and benefits
Are you ACA/CTA qualified with demonstrable experience in corporate and international taxation?
Looking for an in-house opportunity in the financial services with scope for learning and progression?
We are currently searching for a brand name in the insurance space. Sitting within the finance function, the tax team currently stands at 5 in number and is led by an experienced Tax Director. Culturally, you can expect a 09:00-17:30 typical working pattern and a wider organisation focused on building long-term partnerhsips - you will not find an aggressive tax strategy here.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering and advising on international transactions
- The design and management of process optimisation in developing international tax compliance and reporting
- Continuous maintenance and enhancement of controls in transfer pricing for related parties
- Actively designing and support and implementation of policies in transfer pricing
The successful candidate's CV:
- ACA/CTA qualified essential
- Likely a Tax Manager from a top 10 practice
- In-house/secondment and financial services experience advantageous
- Strong grasp of UK/US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Solid understanding for corporate and international taxes, to include transfer pricing
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.