City of London, London
+ bonuses & benefits
14 days ago
04 February 2022
In-House M&A Tax Consultant - Financial Services
£85,000 + benefits, bonuses & competitive work-life balance
London - highly flexible approach to working from home/office
A quickly expanding and well-funded financial services business are hiring an M&A Tax Manager. Reporting to the Corporate Tax Lead, additional key stakeholders for the successful candidate will include the Head of Tax, in-house Tax Lawyer and senior financial and commercial stakeholders.
This makes a wonderful opportunity for the experienced and technically strong advisor who is looking to make their first move in-house from a top 10 professional practice (or law firm). The successful candidate does not need to be an M&A specialist by background, however should have substantial UK tax advisory experience and be technically confident in this regard.
The successful candidate:
- Either the CTA or ACA qualification is essential
- Must have a solid technical grounding in UK tax advisory, with experience in vendor due diligence, M&A etc
- Prior exposure to tax advisory in real estate, financial services would be advantageous but not essential
- Must be accustomed to operating at Manager level
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be technically confident to decipher complex information, taking responsibility for commercial recommendations from a tax perspective
- Must be able to relay complex information to (non-tax specialist) financial and commercial stakeholders.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.