7 months ago
In-House Partnerships Tax Assistant Manager - Leading Global Law Firm - Competitive salary + benefits
Are you looking to make your first move into industry?
Have you got experience in partnerships tax?
This firm is one of the leading global law firms. The tax team deals with all tax matters relating to the international group, to partners' financial involvement in the firm and provides support to the firm's senior management on partner-related issues, tax planning and partnership tax compliance.
This is a new role, intended to give extra capacity to the current team in dealing with its core responsibilities:
- Preparing UK computations for the main LLP, parallel partnerships and UK service companies
- Allocating taxable profits in line with profits sharing ratios
- Maintaining tax reserves for individual partners
What will you need?
- Candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent, with an accounting or tax qualification (ACA, ACCA, CTA, ATT)
- Experience of partnership tax, international tax and VAT would be useful, but none of these is a prerequisite
For further information on this role, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org