Up to £100000 per annum + + Bonuses, benefits & flexibility
3 months ago
In-House Senior Tax Advisory Manager - Banking
£100,000 + bonuses & benefits
London (remote working encouraged)
A global bank and diversified financial services business are currently searching for a senior and technically focused tax advisory lead. Reporting directly to the Head of Tax and supporting more junior members of the corporate & international tax team, the successful candidate will serve as the in-house subject matter expert on banking related tax issues. Specific areas of responsibility will focus on:
- Supporting the Head of Tax with a range of international tax projects
- Process ownership of UK bank levy
- Branch capital calculations
- Building relations and providing practical tax advice to varied business units
- Researching and maintaining knowledge of the latest international tax legislative developments to advise the business
- Oversight and support of corporate tax preparations by in-house team members and working with outsourced advisors
- Supporting the Head of Transfer Pricing with ad-hoc support around ongoing transformation initiatives, including TP policy and review of local files
This is an unusual opportunity, likely to suit an experienced and technically able, Big 4/Top 10 Senior Manager who is interested in an in-house, advisory-focused position with senior exposure. The successful candidate's CV will demonstrate:
- ACA/CTA qualification (essential), likely 5+ years PQE
- Corporate/international tax specialism with banking-specific experience (essential). Prior TP experience is advantageous, but not essential.
- A proven advisor, able to relay practical guidance to non-tax specialists
- Language skills or additional banking qualifications are advantageous
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.