£100000 - £120000 per annum + + bonuses, benefits & flexibility
about 2 months ago
In-House Senior Tax Manager, Insurance
London (remote working encouraged) - part-time considered for a more senior hire
£100,000 - £120,000 + bonuses & benefits
An American-headed insurer is seeking an impressive In-House Senior Tax Manager. The successful candidate will sit within the senior tax team, working closely with the Head of Tax, regularly liaising with US stakeholders and local tax authorities. The position will focus largely on corporate/international tax planning and advisory, however additionally hold management responsibilities over the compliance and reporting function, regularly interfacing with the divisional head for indirect taxes.
This makes a wonderful opportunity for the already-experienced Senior Tax Manager, either looking to move from an insurance tax team within the Big 4/Top 10, or already in-house within the financial services. The successful candidate's responsibilities will broadly include:
- Leading on tax planning and advisory projects for business initiatives (UK and overseas).
- Monitoring and management of international tax strategy (transfer pricing policy, diverted profits tax, PE, CFC & hybrid rules etc).
- Management and overview of staff managing the group's corporate tax compliance and quarterly tax reporting.
The successful candidate's CV:
- ACA/CTA qualification essential, likely an experienced Senior Tax Manager with prior training within a top professional practice (in-house experience preferred).
- Demonstrable experience of corporate tax compliance reporting in an oversight capacity (i.e. managing staff or outsourced advisors).
- Trained within a corporate/international tax, with significant international tax advisory and planning experience with multinational corporations.
- Financial services experience is essential.
- Experience in dealing with US and/or fund taxes
- Sector-specific experience to the insurance sector (Lloyd's market preferred).
- European language skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.