City of London, London
Up to £110000 per annum + + bonuses, shares & benefits
about 1 month ago
In-House Senior Tax Manager, insurance
London - flexible working encouraged
£120,000 + bonuses & equity/shares
A multinational and brand name financial services business is searching for an in-house Senior Tax Manager. The initial purpose of the role is to manage the introduction and integration of new tax reporting standards, working with wider stakeholders from tax, finance, and various business units to successful completion.
Reporting into the European Head of Corporation Tax, the successful candidate's responsibilities will be focused on project management, team mentorship, multi-jurisdictional and technical tax reporting, alongside ad-hoc tax compliance support and international work.
This makes an excellent opportunity for the already-established Senior Tax Manager/Director with technical tax reporting know-how, business partnering skills and longer-term aspirations to develop into a regional Head of Tax position.
The successful candidate
- ACA/CTA qualification essential, alongside experience in working with complex and multinational FS organisations
- Significant direct taxation experience gained in-house or a top professional practice
- Tax reporting/accounting specialism, alongside the utilisation of reporting tools (e.g. OneSource or Longview)
- Experienced with various tax reporting standards (i.e. UK GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS).
- Bonus points for experience in managing tax reporting transitions/transformations and fluency in mainstream European languages.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.