In-House Tax Accountant
London - £40,000-£50,000
Do you have an accounting or finance background?
Are you partly or newly qualified and want to make the move in-house?
Want to get into a full tax role with lots of opportunity to progress?
A FTSE 250 listed property developer are looking for a Tax Accountant to join their collaborative tax team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to new areas of tax, receive training in real estate and really broaden your skill set.
Why this business?
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Full dental and healthcare cover
- Lunch vouchers
As Tax Accountant you will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Tax Compliance Manager with the preparation of corporation tax computations (including the analysis of income and expenditure for tax purposes)
- Assisting the Tax Compliance Manager with the preparation of corporation tax schedules for audit purposes
- The preparation and submission of VAT returns to HMRC and payment of VAT
- Dealing with VAT queries raised by colleagues or HMRC on a day to day basis
- Assisting the Tax Compliance Manager with sundry tasks and projects
What will you need to succeed?
- Drive and ambition!
- Experience in or ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- 3 years' experience in a practice/finance team
- Qualified/part qualified in AAT/ATT/ACCA or equivalent
What do employees say?
"I love being around like-minded people that genuinely enjoy coming to work" - Current employee
"They genuinely care about your own personal development and offer loads of opportunities to progress." - Former employee
If you're ready to take the next exciting step in your career with this role, apply today or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319